Nerf the Hag

And I mean really! Hide her boobs, she should respect herself! They scare the children survivors while I'm playing the killer.

Thank you.

Comments

  • I agree, I'm not here to see grandma tids.

  • Dat swamp ass doe

  • -Go to the shop
    -Select red dress hag
    -Rotate vigorously from the back
    -Enjoy the Hag booty

  • @RuneStarr said:
    -Go to the shop
    -Select red dress hag
    -Rotate vigorously from the back
    -Enjoy the Hag booty

    Cabbage Hag ftw

  • I think this entire discussion has scarred my mind much worse than any thread about camping ever did. I can never look at the Hag the same way again. It will just be dirty and wrong.

  • @lasombra1979 said:
    I think this entire discussion has scarred my mind much worse than any thread about camping ever did. I can never look at the Hag the same way again. It will just be dirty and wrong.

    Be glad you haven't seen that booty in red dress.

  • @RSB said:

    @lasombra1979 said:
    I think this entire discussion has scarred my mind much worse than any thread about camping ever did. I can never look at the Hag the same way again. It will just be dirty and wrong.

    Be glad you haven't seen that booty in red dress.

    I'm gonna see it rn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) because i need something to take my attention of GETTING GRABBED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE EXIT GATE OMG im still tilted

  • I think this entire discussion has scarred my mind much worse than any thread about camping ever did. I can never look at the Hag the same way again. It will just be dirty and wrong.

    Hag gave me a scarred hand when she caught me looking.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:
    Why we objectifying the Hag like this have some respect for the elderly yall

    Tbh she is young, her body is just half-eaten, half-decayed. Not changing that she is still sexy