Disconnected From Host After Nearly Every Match

Over the course of the past month, when I play on PS4 as survivor, I get the message “you have been disconnected from host” nearly every time I end a match. 9 out of 10 matches essentially. This message occurs whether I survive or die, and pops up BEFORE I get to the match results screen.

It’s irritating for 2 reasons:

  1. It takes 20 seconds or so for the message to load up, and I have to wait for this before I can see any results or move back to the lobby.
  2. When the match is intense and I die, I like to spectate to see how my compadres fares. Being disconnected from host, though, I hardly ever even have the option to spectate anymore!

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Is it exclusive to PS4?

is BHVR aware of this and is this a bug that should be reported?

Comments