Any One Else Having This Problem?
The problem I have is on PS4 and it is not allowing me to get in killer matches eventhough I am a the loading screen and I won't let me play survivor at all. When I try to get into survivor it says party creation failed. It also says that I have no internet even though I have tested it and reconnected. I have also tried closing DBD and restarting my PS4. What else can I do?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@TheGhostFaceMain
The issue seems to be caused by either DBD or your PS4, since I don't play on PS4 I can't suggest you any fixes sadly. The best I can do... or anyone can do, is suggest you go to the support link and submit a ticket about your issue.
If anyone knows how to fix this issue, the support team will.
Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
The game show me an error connection
Use the support link above to submit a ticket about your issue (If you can't find any information about it yourself.)