Jack the Ripper or jeepers creepers?
I feel like either of these to should be added to the game, I don’t play a lot of killer so when I do I’d like to have a little more diversity. #Hagmain
I feel like either of these to should be added to the game, I don’t play a lot of killer so when I do I’d like to have a little more diversity. #Hagmain
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jackie, definitely. It'd be pretty dope to see Behavior take on an iconic serial killer rather than yet another licensed movie character.
Neither.
Jack the Ripper was an actual killer, who whilst has appeared in other games like Assassin's Creed, in my opinion shouldn't be trivialized and used in a game.
Jeepers Creepers should be totally off limits on account of the director's history.
They already said they won't do Jeepers Creepers. But I wouldn't mind seeing an actual serial killer in the game.
Neither. Original.
Hell yeah, why not?
Yeah AC Syndicate and even Identity V which BHVR helped work on. He can be brilliantly incorporated in other games. It's only fair that he gets added to DBD because he would be interesting.
Jack the Ripper would be amazing
Neither is not an option?