one thing that scares me in the game
this is obviously...matchmaking
what I like to play killer the most is that it is a challenge, that's why I wrote a post before why I like to play against 4 man SWF, but matchmaking in this game, is so broken that it's a shame to even comment, we could laugh at it in infinity, rly please developers can't do something to prevent this system from destroy the game for players on both sides? for me it's not fun to play against 20 ranks when I play rank 1/2, where they are new players and hit the killer who has been playing for thousands of hours, this is certainly not fun for them, and also not fun for me because it doesn't develop me in any way as a player, both sides suffer at the same time, and it's not a problem from today or yesterday, it's been a problem for a long time
Comments