That's gotta be a (major) dedicated server bug. I've just chainsawed survivors during pallet vault animations a few matches ago (I'm on console) so it's not part of the current update.
That's gotta be a (major) dedicated server bug. I've just chainsawed survivors during pallet vault animations a few matches ago (I'm on console) so it's not part of the current update.
leatherface happens same... i hope the devs fixed it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's gotta be a (major) dedicated server bug. I've just chainsawed survivors during pallet vault animations a few matches ago (I'm on console) so it's not part of the current update.
leatherface happens same... i hope the devs fixed it
Watched the clip again. Meg even used the slow vault animation and was still invulnerable.
@Peanits
That's not intended right?