Is there a spring burst exploit or glitch currently
Just played against a Feng who had unlimited sprint burst the entire match on PS4. Wish I had recorded it
Just played against a Feng who had unlimited sprint burst the entire match on PS4. Wish I had recorded it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's happened to me before. I have no idea how it triggered, but I bet that it was probably an accidental thing that happened.
Yes theres apperently a super rare bug that happens. I made a post weeks ago and submitted a ticket to support so they could investigate.
This is the link to the forum page (if you care to read on the communitys reply)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/96515/please-explain-this
i had luckily recorded the event and it was also a feng survivor in my trial who.
Was a very unfun match and very much rage inducing lol
I wish I could unlock Spring burst :(
I’ve gotta this glitch as survivor twice, but I don’t know how it just triggers randomly. It’s hella funny as the killer can’t catch you, but the only way to stop it is to hit the survivor, clown bottles or step in Freddy’s puddles. Anything that slows you down.
Are you sure it was a sprint burst glitch? I've experienced an infinite adrenaline glitch, for some reason it activates and stays active forever even before the gates are powered.
Here's proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE__-u07x2ASkip to 5:50