Terrible killer queue times
I've Never Ever had the same queue time problem that many people have had over the years. Only now am I getting Really REALLY Bad queue times for killer. like, 15-20 minutes. is there a reason for this?
I've Never Ever had the same queue time problem that many people have had over the years. Only now am I getting Really REALLY Bad queue times for killer. like, 15-20 minutes. is there a reason for this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess that could be it, yeah. It was A Little bad before the event, but not This bad. I'm getting absolutely Nothing now, Not ever after 30 minutes. I Really wanna play killer haha
Probably just you, I can find a match as killer or survivor within a minute
The times used to be like that for me but it's much quicker now in Australia than it was a couple months ago.
Queue times are heavily dependent on region/rank/platform.