Is the archives a Withering Blight thing or will it go on past?

What I mean is will the archives be removed when the event ends. I think it wouldn't but I wanted a second opinion.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @BegonetimeIamdbd

    No of course not, the Archives is here to stay in DBD for many years to come! Don't be afraid to get those lore bits and challenges as well!

    The only thing that ends within The Archives is the serums you'll get in the free track on The Rift... that's about it... and that doesn't end until like 2 months later.

  • Archives is new feature and they will stay in DbD. They are not time limited. New Challenges and Lore in Archives are coming every Mid-Chapter (3 months after previous Archives Tome). Every 2-3 weeks we will get new Level of existing Tome with some Challenges and Lore. The Rift is something like Battle Pass and it's time limited, so it dissapears after 70 days. When the Rift close, the new one arrives.