Can we fix hitboxes or adjust killer/survivor animations at some point?

I want to be clear, this is an issue about animations and the physics engine in DBD. I have been hit on the other side and hit post stun animation from a killer throwing a pallet and I find it annoying when killers can hit 12 yards past a window. Honestly just make the killers arms longer so I can at least suspend my disbelief. Even playing as killer I've hit people beyond or outside my sight range and don't have comprehension of what happened. I think the worst is Hillbilly chainsawing through narrow terrain while Huntress can't throw an axe over a bush or car and hitting random invisible collision objects. I've even hit and been hit by Myers weird T3 range and collision by corners and narrow wall collision. I'm almost positive that survivors have a secondary hitbox when it comes to killers, but it's abnormally tiny for healing and interacting with other survivors and objects and I can't even heal teammates on some textures of the Hawkins map because it won't detect my collision and I know it's collision because I've seen huntress axes just hit "nothingness" in these areas. I've played this game for 3 years and it seems like the physical game interactions are getting worse and janky and not better or clarifying. It's not lag, it's not latency issues, it's animations and the physics engine being janky for both killers and survivors.

Comments