Why does the Halloween Event and the Archives not line up?
I just completed level one of the archives and got a total of 25 serum from the rift for the two event skins. From what i know you can only get the serum from the rift. The release dates for the next levels are set for after the event is over. The event stops November 13th. The next level in the archives is set to release November 13th. How are you supposed to be able to get enough serum for the two cosmetics if the archives and the event goes hand in hand. Am I missing something? Im not even able to get one of the event skins after finishing the first level of the archives. Did I miss a huge announcement or something or am I mistaken?
Comments
The Rift, where you unlock the Serums, will last 70 days.. faaaar beyond the actual Halloween 'event'.
Just to clarify, this means that you'll be able to unlock the skins for that entire period as well.
Also, you don't need to use the Tomes to complete the Rift, they just make it easier. The time gating doesn't actually stop you gaining Rift progress.
Then, may I know what's the "event"????
You get 3k bloodpoints if you repair pumpkin generators or if you hook a survivor on a spooky hook.
Such event. Wow. Much awesome. Very atmospheric. Wow!