Just Had The Best Survivor Match
So I had a challenge to get 3 Great Skill Checks with ''This Is Not Happening'', I read that that perk only activates when injured so I chose to go with No Mither David and bring in a toolbox with the thingy add-on.
When the match starts I spawn with Meg who is...also No Mither 🤣 I quickly deduce that she and I have the same challenge and we work on Gens together all match against a Freddy with no Ruin and the Gens went by fast. Near the end it got pretty scary, I was on a hook, Quentin was being chased by Freddy and then Meg runs up to save me and BAM she gets downed at my feet. I don't fret because seconds from now she'll be getting up off the floor. I think a Scoops Ahoy Steve suddenly appeared and unhooked me only to run away as I try to get Meg up but Freddy saw this coming and smacked my ass back on the floor; but I had an ace up my sleeve 😎
As soon as Freddy picked me back up I D-STRIKED him then ran my ass off as Meg got herself off the ground and then pallet stunned Freddy and right when we got to the Exit, Freddy DC'd.
Best match ever
Comments