This event just kills Solo Survivor for me

Hopefully I'm not the only one who has been experiencing this. But this event has made playing Solo Survivor a much more hellish experience than before.

To put it simply: No one is doing gens, and everyone is being overly altruistic.

And no one wants to risk getting hooked and sacrificed when one of the challlenges requires you to escape the trial.

I've frankly have been a much more easier time as Killer and I am in the latter half of Purple Ranks, getting dangerously close into Red Ranks. And that's saying something. Because prior to the event, I was getting survivors who will sweat hard with the obvious meta perks. But now I'm getting survivors who will literally suicide in front of me just to get a safe unhook. It's ridiculous.

I hope BHVR does something about this because these challenges are making the game as a solo survivor more unbearable than before.

Comments

  • As more players get past the initial ones you’ll see a return to normal play, until the second time is released.

    But yes the way survivors play now makes it a lot easier to play killer