You reached end game!!!
Nice flex. But seriously, how many hours is that? That's some serious dedication right there!
@Mikeasaurus said:Nice flex. But seriously, how many hours is that? That's some serious dedication right there!
@Mikeasaurus said:
LOL Im at 500+hours
it bugged and its still carrying over
@Soulslayer618 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801327#Comment_801327LOL Im at 500+hoursit bugged and its still carrying overhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/511/L8CNMVIA2YKN.jpg
@Soulslayer618 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801327#Comment_801327
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/511/L8CNMVIA2YKN.jpg
How recent was this? Is it effecting the rift at all?
@Mookywolf said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801347#Comment_801347How recent was this? Is it effecting the rift at all?
@Mookywolf said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801347#Comment_801347
this is like right now
as in the past hour
Im not getting any exp as a result (but Im still getting bloodpoints and it doesnt appear to be causing any other problems)
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801347#Comment_801347In the top right of this screenshot, it says you're only level 92/devotion 1.So therefore, there's only one explanation...How dare you use photoshop. You faker. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@[Deleted User] said:
In the top right of this screenshot, it says you're only level 92/devotion 1.
So therefore, there's only one explanation...
How dare you use photoshop. You faker. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
legit wish I knew how to use photoshop
but no the game did this on its own lol XD
You are not on my level!
@Mochan said:You are not on my level!
@Mochan said:
If I havent gotten to your level then I dont WANT to x_x
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You reached end game!!!
Nice flex. But seriously, how many hours is that? That's some serious dedication right there!
LOL Im at 500+hours
it bugged and its still carrying over
How recent was this? Is it effecting the rift at all?
this is like right now
as in the past hour
Im not getting any exp as a result (but Im still getting bloodpoints and it doesnt appear to be causing any other problems)
legit wish I knew how to use photoshop
but no the game did this on its own lol XD
You are not on my level!
If I havent gotten to your level then I dont WANT to x_x