Dead Hard on Dedicated Servers?

So uh, I feel like DH is kinda weird right now. Almost every time when I want to use it in the last moment while killer is swinging it just gives me an exhaustion and BANG, am down. It's probably Dedicated Servers' ping, but I would like to know if it bothers someone else?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • yup you have to predict to use it, or just use it to reach a pallet. you can't use it in the last moment anymore to dodge an hit.

  • @vkz

    Because of how Dedicated Servers work, you no longer can just use Dead Hard at the last second to gain I-Frames and avoid every hit... you have to use it more tactically and more so to extend a loop, rather than using it to just avoid anything.

    It's kind of a good thing this has happened, but this has been happening... probably because DH doesn't work off of the Killers connection anymore to dictate the I-Frames.

    That, or it was an intentional change... either way it's a fair nerf.