Happy With Freddy Visual Changes

Thank you, Behavior! I absolutely love the stuff you're doing for the game in terms of visuals! Low setting skill checks could really use a change, but back to the topic at hand. Being in the dream world as Freddy or a survivor is just so much nicer now. We can actually see distance! I hope everyone else is as excited as I am!

I did want to point out a potential bug though on Mount Ormond, the dream world lets you see so much further through the snowy fog. Not sure if that was intentional or just a side effect. Again though, thank you for the visual improvements!

Comments

  • I also like how they removed that high pitched noise when you gen teleport. I thought it was a cool sound, but as someone with tinnitus it was very annoying especially since I teleport often.

  • @Toybasher said:

    I also like how they removed that high pitched noise when you gen teleport. I thought it was a cool sound, but as someone with tinnitus it was very annoying especially since I teleport often.

    I hardly even noticed since I'm more keen on trying to hear survivors, but that's definitely something else to be happy about with the QoL changes to Freddy!