Please make the Rift screen lighter!
It's so hard to preview the cosmetics because of all the darkness and fog. I know it adds to the tone but it makes it difficult to get a good look at the cosmetics in my opinion. @Peanits
It's so hard to preview the cosmetics because of all the darkness and fog. I know it adds to the tone but it makes it difficult to get a good look at the cosmetics in my opinion. @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nvidia Freestyle/another similar software or monitor brightness helps, but I agree it's a bit too dark atm.
Well I'm on console. I could probably change the lighting somehow but don't want to for such a small thing.