Next Generation Consoles And DBD Game Accounts
So the next generation of consoles will be out before we know it. So when the PS5 comes out, will I be able to have my DBD account linked to that console too or would I be expected to purchase the game, add ons, cosmetics, etc all over again and start from scratch? Because I'll be honest, that literally might be the thing that ends the game for me.
I'm not inclined to switch back and forth on different consoles to play different games. I'm definitely not inclined to lose 3 years worth of progress. So if you want to retain customers NOW is the time to start looking at the future. Honestly, there should just be a universal account that allows us to retain progress regardless of the system we play on.
But if that is just utterly impossible then you guys should look at providing a cross over account fee or something. I wouldn't object to a one time fee of 40 dollars or something to have my account cloned from one service to another.
Comments
I think progress would just carry over on your account, don't think anything special will need to be done?
Sony announced that ps5 can run ps4 games.
So maybe it will work fine...maybe...
I would hope that this would be the case. But I don't think we should automatically assume it to be true. If we don't start asking these questions now I think we could be in for a nasty surprise.