Can you give Ghost Face shorter cooldown?
Maybe 20 seconds? He does have only one ability, I don't know why does his cooldown take so long tbh.
Maybe 20 seconds? He does have only one ability, I don't know why does his cooldown take so long tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because it's the only downside of his power compared to the other 'stealth' killers. The addons can reduce it by nearly half if you stack the stronger ones together.
I think that the Spirit's cooldown should swap with Ghostface, considering her cooldown is only 15 seconds without addons. Might make her more balanced
Luckily, his only useful add ons at red rank play are the ones that reduce cooldown. That being said, the cooldown is far too punishing vs the distance from which you can be broken out of stealth. I still find it ridiculous that someone on the hook can snipe me through a crack in a wall even if I've made the effort to break line of sight before cloaking.