Devs can you please put BBQ on the shrine for Switch?

When the update came out they rerolled the shrine and put BBQ on it. However, Switch didn't get the update and therefore we still have the old shrine. We also can't get BBQ through normal means as there's no Leatherface on Switch. If the shrine doesn't change this week we won't be able to get BBQ for a few months. I know the devs can change the shrine on the back end so I ask that you give us the new shrine before Wednesday.

@Peanits

Comments

  • I noticed that too, I saw that BBQ was on the shrine this week and I went to my switch to get it, but it was the same shrine than last week. The devs promised Leatherface and Freddy perks were gonna be on the shrine. Can we please get them, you guys promised and now we cant even buy them :/

    it's like they dont care about switch users...