Embarrassing Moments

What are some of your most dumb/embarrassing moments in this game?

After a brief hiatus I played last night and did pretty well. Then I played a match against a Wraith, it was a pretty easy match and I didn't get hooked the whole time. My team mate is hooked next to an open exit and I BT them off the hook and take a hit. I run to the exit and decide to get some heal points before I go. I wanted to give killer an extra hit on the way out or even let myself get hooked as I felt bad. He downs me... But I'm further away from the exit than I realised!! 🤣

He then picks me up and my teammates try to body block him but he slugs me camps me. They end up having to leave as I get hit instantly as I get off the ground and get 1 hooked... 😅 And I'm just sitting there face-palming.

Comments