Nightmare on Elm Street
Quentin and Freddy are the last chapter duo to not get cosmetics. Is there any chance at getting their license for cosmetics anytime soon? I would like to be able to get my main man Freddy some new threads.
Quentin and Freddy are the last chapter duo to not get cosmetics. Is there any chance at getting their license for cosmetics anytime soon? I would like to be able to get my main man Freddy some new threads.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What movie was Quentin in?
Quentin and this version of Freddy in Dbd were both in the 2010 remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street
Maybe when and if they rework Quentins face we'll get some? I don't know what's the progress with that one, though.
Any news about this? @Peanits